Download MTK Auth Bypass tool V50 (MTK META MODEUTILITY)
Use MTK Auth bypass Tool V50 (MTK Met Mode Utility) to bypass DAA & SLA Auth (Secure boot protection) on any MediaTek MTK-powered smartphone.
Every Android smartphone has USB protection, protecting against third-party flashing or misuse. Without permission or authorization, you won’t be able to unlock or flash your phone. You can use the MediaTek MTK Secure Boot Disable tool to bypass the phone’s auth security.
MTK Auth Bypass Tool 50 (MTK Met Mode Utility) It can detect Oppo, Vivo, and Tecno smartphones. It includes an auto-installer package that supports Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7 (32 & 64bit). Architecture.Features MTK META Utility
MTK Brom Mode
– Disable Author
– Dump Preloader
– Crash Preloader
– Brom Crash Preloader
– Samsung MTK Force Brom (DM)
– Samsung MTK Exit Brom
– Samsung MTK Rebuild PMT (DM)
– FRL-L22 Y9A Force Brom
– Reboot Meta
– Reboot AT Mod
Reboot Factory Mode
– Reboot Fastboot Mode
– VIVO SEC New Read information (FM)
– Analyze MTKA DA
– View Meta Info
– Part (META).
Format Part (Meta).
– Write Part (Meta).
– Dump MDDB/APDB
– DUMP NV Regions – Meta
– Dump User Area (Meta).
– Dump the PGPT (Meta).
– Dump EXT_CSD – Meta
– EMMC Health Check – MetA
– Factory Reset- META
Factory Reset – META2
– Gen FRP Reset PKG (META)
– See NVRAM
– Wipe NVRAM
– Type NVRAM
ADB Info –
– Exit Fastboot Mode
– Xiaomi Enable Diag (ADB)
– Install APK in ADB
Disable the Payjoy App (ADB).
– Generic ADB FRP Bypass
– Factory Reset Generic Fastboot
Generic Fastboot FRP Wipe
– Wipe NVRAM_NVDATA. (Fastboot).
– Extract Super IMG
– Extract OFP(MTK + QCOM).
– Extract Samsung ROM (MTK)
– Extract Huawei UPDATE (MTK)
– Extract OnePlus ROM (.ops)
– Extract LG ROM (.kdz)
– Extract RedMagic
Samsung Reboot to Download Mode
– Samsung Read Info Download Mode
– Samsung Factory Reset (MTP)
– Samsung Activate ADB (MTP)
– Huawei Fastboot To Upgrade
– Huawei Normal To Upgrade
– VIVO Demo Remove (AT)
– VIVO Demo Remove (MT6877T)
– PGPT to Spread
– Scatter to PGPT
MTK META Utility Version 50:
- Some people have corrupted UFS_LU0/EMMC_BOOT1 when trying to exit Brom using other tools. [They are writing preloader offset 0x0 instead (0x1000/0x800).] This doesn’t seem right. Here’s how to Exit BootROM.
- – Additional ability to write (EMMC BOOT1/UFSLU0) via BootROM
- It will not be possible to write it in memory with SPFT. However, it is possible to do so easily using MTK META Utility.
- – You can write LU1/BOOT2 in place of LU0/BOOT1. It’s just a second copy (Backup region) of the preloader.
- – The USB wait timeout increased to 400000 milliseconds (6.5 min).
- Are you guys able to force Brom from download mode for these devices? It’s also too old.
- – Samsung Galaxy J7+ – MT6757
- – Samsung Galaxy J7 Max – MT6757
- – Samsung Galaxy On Max – MT6757
- – Samsung Grand Prime+ – MT6737T
- – Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace – MT6737T
- – Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime – MT6737T
- – Samsung Galaxy C7 (2017) – MT6757
- – Samsung Galaxy J7 Max – SM-G615F – MT6757
- – Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus – SM-G532F – MT6737T
- $ – The software is provided “as is” without express or implied warranty.
- The authors will not be held responsible for any damages that may result from the use of this software.
- Use it at your own risk.
How to Use It?
- Download & Zip the MTK Auth Bypass tool or MTK Meta Mode Utility onto your computer.
- Run MTKMETAUtility.exe
- Install the LibUSB Win32 driver on your computer (Skip if you have already done this)
- Now power off your phone.
- Hold Volume Up and Power, then insert a USB cable.
- Click to Disable Secure Boot
- Force BROM can be used if Disable Secure Boot does not work.
- That’s it.
- It will bypass your phone’s Auth Security.
- You can now unlock your phone using the following tools: SP Flash Tool, Miracle Box, or UMT.
Hi, for those who used MTK META utility and performed Samsung Force BootROM operation
How to fix a Samsung phone bricked by (KG Locked/Active/Normal/Sec CTRL Status (0 & Tracfone) and force Brom.
– This patching type uses WatchDog & Power controller and special SoC BIT registers, so:
– Do not expect any Usb fix.
– You can also read (BOOT2 or LU1) from the eMMC Flash Flash case and then write it back to IC. The BOOT2 to BOOT1 is read, and LU2 to LU0 is written to IC.
– The LU2 & BOOT1 are secondary backups of the preloader and can be used as primary boot regions.
BOOT1 is a primary boot area (BOOT–A) in eMMC flash, BOOT2 is a secondary boot region(BOOT–B) (BOOT–B) (eMMC flash), and LU0 is a primary boot region in UFS flash & LU1 is the secondary boot (BOOT–B) (UFS flash).
MediaTek for UFS (Samsung Case Combo Boot Mode is used) where the BOOT1 area content matches the (BOOT2) area contents. If you write (LU2 & L U0), you may encounter dm-verity corruption, which can be easily fixed by writing firmware.
– This method is not recommended for use with secured devices. However, people have ignored warnings and used them anyway. Always remember to seek out the advice of the developers as they know what the software should do.
Download Link:: Link