Geeklock Utility Tool V0.0.0.4 Updated with New options
Geeklock Utility Tool is a small utility designed to work on Windows computers. It allows users to disable FRP, reset data in the ADB mode, and remove Samsung’s Update Enable Diag port (ADB ROOT), Unbrick Software (Fastboot), Huawei ID (Factory Fastboot), Comm Server MOTO (Fastboot), Device Information (Fastboot), ADB Action, Fastboot Action. It allows you to fix numerous software issues using a single cli tool, and there is a need for installation or activation.
- CAM Tool By Sanny KP Latest Tool
- iUnlock Remove After A Long Time Returns Fmi OFF iCloud Unlock Service Tool
- How To Reset Spectrum Router
GSM ATOZ TOOL 1
GSM ATOZ TOOL 2
GSM ATOZ TOOL 3
- Telegram Group
Features Geeklock Utility Tool:
- Take FRP off,
- Reset Data in ADB mode
- Remove Samsung OPPO Update Enable Diag Port (ADB / ROOT), Unbrick Software (Fastboot),
- Huawei ID (Factory Fastboot),
- Comm Server MOTO (Fastboot),
- Data about the device (Fastboot),
- ADB Action,
- Fastboot Action
- Read more about Xiaomi Information. Xiaomi Info
- Read about Moto Info
- Commserver Moto
- Huawei ID
- Fix IMEI 0 Moto
- Factory Reset
- Reset Recovery
- Unbrick Active A
- Unbrick Active B
- Obtain Logo Original
- Fix Logo One Click
- Active Diag
- IMEI Original Samsung
- Storage Celebration Backup SAM
What is the best way to use it?
- The first step is to get the ZIP file using the link below.
- After that, you need to remove all files from C: drive. It’s vitally crucial
- Then you need to open the folder that you will need to extract all the files
- Execute this executable ” Menu Utilidades 0.0.0.4.exe.”
- Then, you’ll be able to install all the drivers you already have installed. If not, skip this step.
- Connect the phone and attempt to accomplish any task
- Enjoy !!!
Support: The tool is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1, along with Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Create a backup: If you are looking to test the above tool, you should back up the personal data on Your Android Smartphone or Tablet. Flashing any firmware or recovery could cause the device to be damaged.
Credits: Geeklock Utility Tool is developed for distribution by its creator. Therefore, all credit goes to the developer who distributes the tool at no cost.
Download Link:: Link
Leave a Comment