Redmi 6A Dead After Flashing Solution Modified Firmware
Redmi 6a is flashing using SP flash software and dead. Then this article is for you. I tried the firmware with my account. FRP is already deleted. Only you have for flashing the firmware using the most recent sp flash tool, bypassing the auth. This method is 100% effective and can restore the redmi 6a phone in just a few minutes.
- Repair Dead Boot
- Personally test-driven
- Take Mi Account Off
- Remove FRP Lock
- No Need Box, Dongle
- Flashing with SP Flash Tool
I encountered this issue and error in every stock version, including the cust partition writer, UMT, and flash tool. Therefore I resolved it 100 percent of the time by writing this altered one…this version already unlocks the Mi account and FRP.
How to Use?
- The first step is to install the firmware Here’s
- Download the firmware into a C: (Recommended)
- Download SP Flash Tool (Extract on desktop)
- Download MCT MTK Author Bypass Version 4 (Extract from desktop)
- Then download the LiBUSB driver to install it.
- Then download the MTK driver (if already downloaded, don’t bother with this one)
- Now you are ready to flash firmware Start and use the sp flash utility and choose the scatter file.
- Then, open the mct MTK bypass program and hit the bypass button.
- Then, connect the redmi 6a device to your computer using by pressing the buttons for volume.
- Now visit the SP flash program and click the download button. Click on the download button and uncheck cust.img file. Cust.img file.
- Then take some time for the flashing to be complete. Once flashing has been completed. Switch off the gadget and confirm whether the device is turned on.
- Enjoy !!!
Download Link:: Link
Leave a Comment