Redmi Note 8 Bootloader Unlock File + Fastboot TO EDL Tool Free
Redmi Note 8 Bootloader Unlock File in this post I have the latest solution for unlocking the bootloader on the Redmi Note 8 devices in EDL mode. the file is tested on many devices and the result is 100% come. you do not need any box or dongle to use this file, I have added zipping small tool which helps you to boot the device in fastboot to edl mode. a small file to unlock the bootloader on your redmi smartphone.
Like, Follow, Subscribe me on :
Facebook: Like & Follow
All Mobile Firmware:: Link
How To Use?
- Flash Bootloader Unlock File from previous 9008
- Then enter your phone into Fastboot Mode. Mi.exe which is in the file. Click to the right. If the device is on, click to the right.
- Remember, left and right 😁
Load file on any Qualcomm flasher or any flash tool which supports Qualcomm device. and load the file and flash it. you need edl mode boot to flash this file.
Xiaomi has announced a new Mi 5X smartphone, the Redmi Note 5 Pro. The phone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 625 chipset and packs a 5.7-inch full HD+ display with the presence of a battery capacity of 3200 mAh.
The phone comes with MiUI on top of Android 7.1 Nougat and is available in four colors: Gold, Silver, Rose Gold and Midnight Black.
The Redmi Note 5 Pro will be launched on August 31st at a price of CNY 2999 ($396), which is almost one third lower than the regular price of the Mi 5X (CNY 3199/$490).
- Download Redmi Note 8 Bootloader Unlock File
The redmi note 8 has been around a while now but it’s still a very niche phone, serving the needs of those who want to unlock their bootloader. This post will walk you through the process of downloading and installing the unlock files so you can flash your device with our software.
This is one of the easiest ways to get a bootloader unlocked on your Redmi Note 7, as this post shows. The first thing you need is to download and save the “Redmi Note 8 Bootloader Unlock File” posted by Mr. Kim on his website (the link may be down at present). It is a zip file that contains two files: “redmi-n7-bootloaders.zip” and “redmi-n7-bootloaders_recovery.tar”, which are each around 12MB in size and need to be extracted on your phone (it will ask you if you want to run them).
You then need to unzip the files in a folder on your phone (or wherever else you want), for example:
Somewhere on /sdcard/temporary/redmi-n7-bootloaders
Then, run these commands again in order to extract the bootloader unlock files back into their respective folders:
Finally, copy all three files back into their respective folders on your phone (you can say goodbye to them or delete them once done):
- Unofficial Redmi Note 8 Bootloader Unlocking Method
Unlocking your Redmi Note 8 bootloader is not really that hard, but it is important to do so in a way that is safe and transparent. This post explains how to unlock the bootloader in a way that doesn’t void your warranty and makes sure you get all the benefits of unlocking it.
I know you’ve probably heard people discussing the redmi note 8 bootloaders unlocking process a lot of times, what with the recent news that Xiaomi is going to offer the same unlock method for all devices running MIUI (and not just for Xiaomi devices). That’s a positive development, but I’m pretty sure you found it somewhat lacking. I would like to tell you how you can do it yourself and save yourself from going to the MiBaid website when you have a premium account. Here are some guidelines:
1. First of all, don’t buy MiBaid.com (or any other marketplace site) unless you have already downloaded and installed MIUI 8 on your device.
2. Download the Redmi Note 8 Bootloader Unlock File and extract it into the folder where your root file system is located.
3. Back up your current bootloader by holding the Volume Up+Power button together until your device boots into Recovery mode, or use the Titanium Backup app which is available in both MIUI App Center and MIUI Open Beta Sandbox respectively (even though both apps show up as being officially supported in Medicaid.)
4. Make sure that your phone is rooted using SuperSU v2 from this link.
5. Once rooted, download Redmi Note 8 Xposed Installer from here. Don’t worry about flashing it at this stage until everything else has been done correctly. Optional: After installing Xposed Installer, make sure that there are no security apps installed on your device before proceeding with this section of the tutorial; otherwise, you will face installation issues later on!
Download Link:: Link
Leave a Comment