SamFw FRP Tool 2.4 Latest – Remove Samsung FRP one click
SamFw – A free, latest One-Click ADB Debugging Mode via Samsung *#0*# Test Mode. This allows users to bypass the Samsung Galaxy Galaxy Android 9, 10, 11, or 12 version FRP lock. This is a brand new tool that allows users to unlock FRP from Samsung in under a minute. This is a great tool that will allow you to unlock FRP from Samsung phones. Follow these simple steps to get SamFw’s FRP Tool V2.4 for your computer.
- With one click, remove FRP
- CSC changes in just one click (beta).
With one click, remove FRP.
- Connect the phone and the computer to install the Samsung driver; if not installed.
- Enter *#0*# at energy call.
- Click Remove FRP
- If USB debugging is enabled on your phone, click the Accept button
- After removing FRP, you will reboot your phone, closing it.
- v2.4 – 04/06/2022
- – Add disable drive signature
- – Add ADB and Disable OTA Upgrade
- – Add Open Browser multi options (Youtube/Google Map/Samsung Browser
- Optimize your UI
Compatible: The program runs perfectly on Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7, 8/8.1/Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit).
Take a Backup: To test the above tool, please backup your Android Smartphone and Tablet data. Flashing any Firmware/Recovery may cause your device to brick.