Samsung ROOT A105F U1, U3 Flash File
- You will then be able to get Odin V3.1.0 and ROOT_A105F_U1_9 after extracting the zip file.
- Power off your Samsung device.
- Then, press and hold Power Key, Home Key, and Volume Down Key at the same time.
- When prompted as shown, press the Volume Up key to continue the process and you will enter Download Mode.
- Step 2 Perform Odin3 and Connect Samsung Device to PC.
- Launch Odin3, and connect your Samsung via USB cable to PC.
- Once you have connected your handset to the computer, Odin3 will automatically recognize the device and prompt “Added” in the lower-left panel.
- Now, click on the “AP/PDA” button and select the file extracted in advance.
- After that, click on the “Start” button to begin the rooting process.
- It will take a few seconds to finish rooting, and when it finished, the green “PASS” will inform you that the rooting process is finished.
- When your Samsung phone is on anew, there will be a SuperSu app showed on the screen which means you’ve succeeded in rooting.
- Besides, you can check out the root status by using
- What if it fails to get root on your Samsung phone, check out the solutions below.
- 1. Restart your PC and install Samsung USB Driver, and try to reconnect.
- That’s all about getting rooted in Samsung phones with Odin3.
ROOT A105F U1 9
ROOT A105F U3 9
ROOT A105FDDU U3 9
ROOT A105FPUU U3 9
Leave a Comment